Gluten and egg free
There isn’t much to this recipe. But it’s pretty delicious. You can add vegetables or chicken.
- 500g gluten free penne pasta shells
- ¹⁄³ Cup fresh pesto, see my recipe…
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Make sure the saucepan is almost full and the water if boiling hard.
- Add a big pinch of salt and then add in the penne.
- Give it a little stir and allow it to come back up to the boil.
- Read the packet and see how many minutes the pasta should be cooked for.
- Keep an eye on it and take a piece out and test it to see if it is ready.
- Keep 1-2 Tbsp. of the pasta water.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan.
- Stir in the pesto and pasta water.
- Serve it as a snack, side dish or main meal.
Subscribe to Blog via Email