Commercial products are not only toxic to your body, but they are expensive. Toxins are one of the top reasons for disease today. Have you ever thought about all of the chemicals in your house? Have you ever thought about the side effects? When you clean your bath with bleach and then fill your bath for your babies to sit in, it can be harmful to our little ones.
Here is a list of toxic products:
- Commercial cleaning products – disinfectant, bleach, all purpose cleaner, toilet cleaner, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, fabric spray, stain remover, car polish, boot polish, car wash, carpet cleaner, dog wash, oven cleaner, furniture polish, ammonia
- Make up, make up removal wipes, fake tan, nail polish, nail polish remover
- Hair products – hair sprays, wax and gel, hair colour, shampoo and conditioner, detangle, head lice removal products
- Body products – perfumes, moisturiser, toner, cleanser, eye creams, anti-aging serums, soaps, body wash, hand wash, bubble bath, shaving cream, sun cream, lip balms, deodorants, talcum or baby powder
- Baby products – wipes, powder, soaps, nappy rash cream, plastic toys, teething gel
- Insecticides – fly spray, Aeroguard, flea powders and tick products, citronella
- Air fresheners, sprays, candles, store bought “essential oils”
- Tap water – fluoride, chlorine, aluminium, calcium hydroxide, sodium silicofluoride, copper pipes
- Non-stick cookware, plastic containers and bottles, cling wrap, aluminium foil.
- Electronics – tv, computer, tablet, iPad, phone
- Moth balls
- Toothpaste and mouth wash
- Mattress and pillow
- New clothes, carpets, rugs, vinyl
- Foods- preservatives, additives, herbicides, pesticides, GMO, canned foods
- Gardening sprays – weed killers, pesticides, fertilisersGarage products – household paint, paint thinners, kerosene, methylated spirits, WD40, pool sanitisers.
- Medicines – Paracetemol, Aspirin, anti-histamines, anti-inflammatories, steroid creams, decongestants, anti-depressnats, Beta-blockers, Pseudoephedrine, vapour rubs etc.
Here is a list of possible side effects. they can be mild or extreme. They can start out unnoticeable and even mild and over time become major health issues. So just because you don’t notice anything now, doesn’t mean you won’t. The side effects can go from acute to chronic:
- Skin sensitivity, rashes, redness, dryness and itching.
- Chemicals can be absorbed into the skin and end up in the blood stream and affect your organs.
- Respiratory issues, breathing difficulties, burning in the throat and lungs, coughing, sneezing, wheezing.
- Headaches, migraines, dizziness.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Irritability, insomnia, shaking, tremors.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pains.
If you would like to purchase some amazing non-toxic products for your family’s health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save.
Feel free to stalk me or message me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips