This low carb lemon cake is so moist and zesty. Absolutely delicious.
Gluten and dairy free
- 2 Cups almond meal
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 Cup Monk fruit sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 Cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp. Lemon zest. I like to add a few drops of Doterra LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Preheat oven to 170oC
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Put all of the ingredients into a Thermomix or food processor and lightly blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake for 30-40 minutes for until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- You don’t have to add a topping, but you can add monk fruit sugar syrup, honey, cream cheese frosting.