Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free
- 6 x chicken thigh marylands, skin on
- 6 x garlic cloves, skin on
- 1 x red onion, skin on and cut into wedges
- 3 x washed potatoes, skin on and cut into small wedges
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, oregano or thyme (or a mix of them all)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Spread the oil over the base of a large baking tray.
- Arrange chicken pieces around the tray so they aren’t touching each other.
- Fill in the gaps between the chicken with garlic cloves, onion wedges and potatoes.
- Sprinkle the paprika over all of the ingredients in the tray, followed by the salt and then pepper (you decide how much pepper you like).
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and cook for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- After 30 minutes, take the tray out. Using a party brush, baste the chicken and potatoes with the juices in the pan and put the tray back in the oven.
- Once the chicken is done, serve with a green salad or steamed green vegetables.
- Pour the juices from the pan over the chicken once you have served it on the plate. The garlic should be nice and caramelised. You can squeeze it out of the skin and eat it with the chicken and vegetables for a nice roasted garlic flavour.