Gluten, dairy and nut free.
- 1kg chicken mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. sea salt flakes
- ¹⁄8 tsp. white pepper
- 2 Cups gluten free bread crumbs on a plate
- 1 Cup rice flour on a plate
- 1-2 eggs whisked in a bowl
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- In a large bowl mix mince, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper with your hands or a fork.
- Using damp hands, roll mince into small balls about 1½ Tbsp. size. Flatten.
- Dip each nugget into the flour, fully coating it, and then egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Place on a clean plate. Place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat. Add oil and make sure oil is hot and bubbling.
- Place nuggets into the pan and cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until nice and golden.
- Take out of the pan and place on a clean plate with pepper towel.
- Serve with vegetables or salad. We had roast vegetables.
1 thought on “CHICKEN NUGGETS”