A great little add on to a vegetarian meal or any meal really.
- 1 block Haloumi, sliced 1-2cm slices
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp. chilli flakes
- 6 drops Doterra Lemon essential oil
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil to the pan and allow to get hot.
- Gently place the haloumi in the pan and sprinkle with the chilli flakes.
- Add the lemon oil and turn the haloumi over to the other side ensuring the haloumi is golden.
- Cook the other side also until golden.
- Serve with any meal.
For more information on these amazing oils go to: