I think this is one of my favourite salads. So crisp and fresh with loads of flavour.
Gluten, egg, dairy free
- 1/4 cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot grated or stripped
- 4 green shallots, finely sliced
- 3 reddish finely sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber cut in half and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. crunchy natural peanut butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar (or any other sugar)
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- Toss all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour all of the dressing ingredients into a jar. Give them a whisk to break up the peanut butter. Put the lid on and shake, then pour it over the salad and give it a toss.
- Serve with my ASIAN CHICKEN MEATBALLS