Gluten, nut, egg and dairy (if you omit the cheese)
You can find the beef recipe under Main Meals – Red meat.
You can use any vegetables you like. This is what I used.
- 1 Cup cooked beans like black, kidney or cannellini beans (I soak mine over night and then boil them for about an hour or until soft). Alternatively you can use a can of any these beans.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. ground coriander seeds
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil or coconut oil
- Cos or Iceburg lettuce. Leaves was he and separated.
- I like to add chilli if it’s just for me. I will add a touch for the kids but much more for myself.
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil on medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the spices. Cook stirring for another minute.
- Add in celery and carrot and stir to coat in the spices, then do the same with the zucchini.
- Add the beans, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and stir occasionally.
- Put the lid on and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cook until the tomatoes have softened and dissolved into a sauce and all other vegetables are soft.
- Serve inside a lettuce leaf topped with ROASTED TOMATO SALSA and GUACAMOLE
If you would love to know how to support your family’s health and wellbeing with the best natural products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Subscribe to Blog via Email