Gluten, Egg, Dairy and Nut free
Serves 2 or 3
- ½ Cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 Cup greek yoghurt or yoghurt of your choice. I love coconut yoghurt.
- ½ Cup milk or coconut milk
- ½ green apple, grated with skin on
- 3-4 Tbsp. craisins, raisins or sultanas
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- Honey to drizzle over the top
- In a large bowl, pour yoghurt and milk over the oats and stir to combine. Place it in the fridge over night to allow oats to soften, alternatively you can do it at least 30 minutes before serving.
- After the oats have soaked, stir in craisins, raisins or sultanas and grated apple.
- Serve sprinkled with blueberries, strawberries and/or raspberries (whatever you prefer) and drizzle with honey.