If you don’t want to use flour, almond meal is a great option. These are low carb pancakes you can have with just butter or any topping you like. You will only need one pancake as they are filling.
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp. water or milk
- Pinch salt
- Butter to cook in (about ½ Tbsp.)
- Whisk the egg whites with a hand beater until fluffy peaks form.
- In a separate bowl mix egg yolk, maple syrup, water/milk and salt
- Gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add butter to the pan. Once the pan is hot and butter is melted and bubbling, pour batter into pan making 3 or 4 pancakes.
- Make sure you spread the mixture out a bit so the pancakes are not too thick and they cook all the way through.
- Cook for about 2-3 mins on one side or until brown and gently flip over. They are not as easy to flip as regular pancakes so be careful.
- Once cooked on both sides, serve with your topping of choice.
If you would love the most amazing natural products, click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices.
Please feel free to message me on Facebook