GF, NF, EF
- 1 Cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1 Cup gluten free oats
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- ½ Cup coconut sugar
- 125g butter
- 2 Tbsp. 100% Pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt butter and maple syrup in a small saucepan on low heat, stirring continuously. Add in hot water and bring to a gentle boil.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, oats, coconut and sugar.
- Pour syrup mix over the dry ingredients and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Roll about 1½ Tbsp. of the mixture in your hands into a ball. Place on the line tray and flatten gently with the palm of your hand.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone. Place each biscuit about 3cm apart.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden.
- Leave on the tray to cool for 5 minutes and then using an egg flip, put them on a cooling rack.
If you would love to support your family with amazing non-toxic products, click the link below and got to join and save.
Follow me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips.