We love a curry in our house. This is the most simple and delicious curry you could make.
Gluten, egg, nut and dairy free
- 1kg chicken thigh, cut into large chunks
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 medium-large sweet potato, cut into large chunks
- 200g cauliflower cut into florets
- 200g broccoli cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 cans coconut milk or coconut cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- Chilli to taste (optional)
- Heat a large pot on medium heat. When it’s heated, add oil and heat.
- Add onion to the pan and cook, stirring for 3 minutes until soft then add garlic.
- Stir the curry powder into the onion mix and cook stirring for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Turn the heat up to high and toss the chicken into the pan and lightly brown.
- Add the sweet potato and coat in the curry and chicken flavour.
- Mix in the tomato paste, salt and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low, put the lid on and simmer for 8-10 mins or until the sweet potato begins to soften.
- Add the cauliflower and broccoli into the curry and simmer for 5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve with rice or have it just as is. I love it without rice.
For the most amazing natural health products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Subscribe to Blog via Email