My kids love banana bread. I wanted to do one with no eggs. I wasn’t sure how it would go, but this is moist and sweet.
Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- 2½ Cups gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- 3 ripe banana’s, mashed
- ¹⁄³ Cup coconut oil
- ¾ Cup almond milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- ½ Cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. bicarb soda
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Add flour, coconut and bicarb soda to a large bowl.
- Mix banana, sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil and milk in a large jug or bowl and whisk with a fork until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the greased tin and place in the oven for about 40 minutes. Make sure you check on it in case your oven is super efficient.
- Stick a skewer into the middle of the loaf. When you pull the skewer out it should come out clean or with a few crumbs on it instead of wet ingredients.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm with a bit of butter and/ or honey. I like it by itself.
If you would like to support your family with amazing non-toxic products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Follow me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips
Subscribe to Blog via Email