Gluten, dairy, nut and egg free
- 250g Medjool Dates, seeds removed and chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- ¹⁄³ Cup solid coconut oil, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 4 Cups rice bubbles
- Grease and line a square slice tin.
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, bring the coconut oil, dates, water and orange juice to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes stirring and squashing the dates, until the dates have melted down and all the ingredients have come together to form a thick sauce.
- Pour the rice bubbles into a large bowl.
- Pour the date mixture over the rice bubbles and mix them both together until all the rice bubbles are coated in the date mixture.
- Pour into the slice tin and spread it evenly in the tin. Press the rice bubbles down firmly to compact them.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Take the slice out of the tin and cut into small pieces.
You can add 200g dark chocolate melted with 1 Tbsp. butter on the top before placing in the fridge.
3 thoughts on “RICE BUBBLE SLICE”
Hey Naomi im going to give your rice bubble slice a go today 😊 Will let you know how it turns out 😊
Excellent. Take a photo and send it me so i can put it on the blog please?