- 10 button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ Cup thickened cream
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Heat a small saucepan or frying pan on high heat. Once it is hot, add butter.
- Once butter is melted and bubbly, add mushrooms and stir to coat in the butter.
- Add in the garlic and salt and stir.
- Cook the mushrooms for 3 or 4 minutes until soft.
- Stir in the cream and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 or 4 minutes or until the cream is thick and has reduced slightly.
- Serve as a side dish for any meal. Also great on toast.