These wipes are the best. They are gentle on your skin and are not only great for bub but great for removing your make up. The coconut oil in it hydrates the skin, so no more dryness.
The essential oils chosen are great for the skin for keeping any germs away. These wipes take 2 minutes to make and cost about 50c to make. Why would you not use them?
- Good quality paper towel. I buy it in pack of 2. If you have a baby you might want to stock up.
- You will need a 2.5L container. I have a cylinder shaped one.
- ½ tsp. fractionated coconut oil
- 3 drops each of Doterra’s LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL, TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL and patchouli (all from Doterra, check out PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS)
- 1¹⁄³ Cups filtered water (for more information on the best water, head over to my Facebook page or pm me on Facebook)
- Using a serrated knife, cut a roll of paper towel in half.
- Add the coconut oil and essential oils to the container.
- Pour in the water.
- Sit the paper towel in the container, cut side down. Watch as the paper towel absorbs the water. Sit for 15 seconds.
- Turn the paper towel roll up the other way and allow the rest of the water to absorb into the roll.
- Pull the centre cardboard roll right out and discard it. Then pull the paper towel from the hole in the middle. You now have your wipes.
- You can watch the video to see how to make them. I say 2 cups of water in the video but it’s just a bit too much.
If you would like to know how to get these amazing essential oils, click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off.
For more health and wellness tips and video’s check me out on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email