Gluten, dairy, nut free
- 1 whole fresh pineapple, skin and core removed and diced
- 2 Cups gluten free self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 Cup coconut
- ¹⁄³ Cup Pure Maple syrup
- ¹⁄³ Cup coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ¹⁄³ Cup coconut milk (you can use almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and lin a loaf tin.
- In a small saucepan, bring the pineapple (including any juice), maple syrup, cinnamon, 2 Tbsp of the coconut sugar and coconut oil to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 6 minutes until slightly caramelised.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and add milk.
- Stir in flour a little at a time.
- Pour in the juices from the pineapple mixture and stir.
- Stir in the coconut and pineapple.
- Pour into the loaf tin. Sprinkle the 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar evenly over the top.
- Place in the oven to cook for 20 to 30 minutes until the top is golden and the centre is cooked. You can check this by inserting a skewer into the centre of the bread and if it comes out clean it is cooked.
2 thoughts on “PINEAPPLE MAPLE BREAD”
I LOVE Pineapple 🙂