Gluten, dairy, nut and egg free
- 1kg chicken nibbles (cuts of wings and drumsticks)
- ¼ Cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce (I use Gluten free)
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix honey, soy sesame seeds and oil in a marinating container. Stir so the honey dissolves a bit.
- Add in chicken pieces, put the lid on and shake them around in the marinade.
- Put in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour, shaking and turning the container a few times to make sure all the pieces are coated.
- Spread them out in a small casserole dish making sure they are not on top of each other.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Take them out and turn them over, rubbing them through the juices.
- Cook for a further 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Take them out of the oven to cool.
- Serve as finger food or with rice and salad, pouring the juices over them.
Subscribe to Blog via Email