You can use this sauce over anything from chicken to seafood to roast vegetables.
Gluten, dairy and egg free
- ½ Cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- ½ Cup coconut cream
- ¹⁄³ Cup water
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce (i use gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or grated
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Pinch chilli powder (optional)
- Heat a small saucepan on medium heat. Add coconut oil and heat until bubbling.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook stirring for 1 minutes.
- Pour in peanut butter, coconut cream, water, lime juice, soy and sugar and chilli, stirring continuously.
- Bring to the boil and reduce heat to low. Gently simmer for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. If it is too thick for you add a little more water.
- Pour over meat or vegetables for a lovely nutty flavour.
If you loved this recipe please share it with your friends. I would love to see a photo of your final product and add it to my food followers page.
If you would love to support your family’s health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips