- 12 sausages
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 x 420g can tomatoes
- 1 x 420g can potatoes, drained and whole
- 1 x 420g can champignons, drained.
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves chopped or crushed garlic
- 1Tbsp butter
- Pinch salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan on high heat or whatever you have on hand, cook the sausages all the way through until brown. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool slightly. When they are cool, cut into 3cm pieces.
- Turn heat down to medium. Add butter to the sausage oil. Add onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, stirring in with the onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Toss the potatoes in and coat in the garlic butter and add a good pinch of salt and pepper to your liking. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms. Stir them in with the potatoes. When they are all combined add the can of tomatoes. Gently toss all the ingredients together. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the cut sausages and make sure they are well coated in the sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes. Serve it as it is.