Gluten, dairy and egg free
- 12 Medjool dates, seeds removed and chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- ½ Cup cashews
- ¾ Cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ Cup craisins
- 3 Tbsp. cocao
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Heat orange juice and raisins in a small pot (or if you use a microwave you can heat them in that).
- In a food processor, blend cashews until roughly blended. A few little chunks are ok.
- Add dates, raisins, cocoa and coconut oil and blend until smooth.
- Add in coconut and give a quick pulse just to blend the coconut into the mix.
- Take out 1 rounded tablespoon at a time. With wet hands, roll into balls and place on a clean plate.
- Once you have rolled all the mixture into balls, place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to set. They are then ready to eat.