If you are doing the Keto diet, this seed slice is great for a little sweet snack with plenty of good fats and no sugar.
Gluten, egg and dairy free
- 2 Cups almond meal
- ½ Cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ Cup pepitas
- ¼ Cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ Cup sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. almond butter
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract or a vanilla bean pod
- Pinch salt
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Pour almond meal, coconut, seeds and salt into a large bowl and mix.
- Heat a small saucepan on low heat. Add coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla and which until melted and combined well.
- Pour the butter over the dry ingredients and mix well until all the dry ingredients are coated in the butter.
- Pour the mixture into the slice tin and spread out evenly. Press down firmly with your hands or a spoon and smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour to set. Once set, lift the slice out of the tray and cut into squares.
If you would love the most amazing natural products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Subscribe to Blog via Email