Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Makes at least 12
- 3 bananas, mashed together
- 2¼ Cups Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- ²⁄³ Cup almond or coconut milk for nut free
- ¹⁄³ Cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract or 1 Vanilla bean pod
- 3Tbsp. honey
- ½ Cup frozen blueberries
- ¹⁄² Cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line muffin trays with muffin cases or baking paper.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl with vanilla and honey. Add banana and coconut oil.
- Gradually whisk in flour and then milk, alternating a bit at a time.
- Gently stir in blueberries and raspberries.
- Using a greased ice cream scoop, fill muffin holes ¾ of the way.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.