If you love a creamy dressing but can’t have eggs or cream, this dressing is a winner.
Gluten, dairy and egg free
- ¹⁄³ Cup raw cashews
- ¹⁄² ripe avocado
- ¹⁄³ Cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- The juice of ½ a lemon or lime
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Soak the cashews in the water for about 30 minutes.
- After you have soaked the cashews, add all of the ingredients including the water the cashews were soaking in, into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour over your favourite salad as a dressing or dip your roast potatoes in it.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for a few days if it lasts that long. Ours never does because it gets eaten on day 1.
If you loved this recipe, please like and share it. I would love to see a photo of any of my recipes that you cook.
If you would like to support your family’s health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips
Subscribe to Blog via Email