Indian food is a favourite in our house. I can’t cook another Butter chicken, so I created a beautiful Korma that everyone will love.
Gluten and egg free
- 1kg chicken thigh, cut into 4cm cubes
- 250g natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garam masala
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50g tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3cm fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- 50g flaked almonds
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- Chilli powder to taste. Just a sprinkle if you don’t love chilli. I used a large pinch as the kids were eating it.
- 2 brown onions, peeled and cut in half.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. thickened cream
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl and allow to rest in the fridge for at least 30 mins. Make sure you take the chicken out of the fridge 10 minutes before you cook it so it isn’t so cold.
- In the meantime, to make the paste, put the cumin and coriander seeds into the bowl cook 2 mins/120º/speed 1.
- When that’s done mill 1 min/ speed 10.
- Add the rest of the ingredients of the paste to the bowl, chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides and repeat 2 more times.
- Add onions 3 sec/speed 5
- Add butter ad cook 3 mins/120º/speed 0.5
- Put the chicken and salt into the bowling cook 18 mins/100º/ speed 0 (spoon thingy)
- Scrape down the sides and add in cream. Leave the measuring cup out to allow the sauce to reduce and thicken. Cook 8 mins/80º/speed 0
- Serve with rice and naan or roti bread.
If you would like the most amazing natural products, click the link below and go to jin and save
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email