Gluten, dairy and nut free
- 2 Cups Gluten free self-raising flour, sifted
- ¹⁄³ Cup Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Pure Maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup Almond or coconut milk
- 1 green apple, grated
- 1 Cup frozen blueberries
- Line 2 muffin trays with 18 muffin cases and preheat oven to 160°C for a fan forced oven or 170°C not fan forced.
- In a large bow, whisk eggs, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined.
- Gradually add in flour and milk, alternating each a little at a time and stirring with a wooden spoon in between.
- Once all the milk and flour has been added in, fold in the grated apple (including any juices from grating), and then stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cases filling ¾ of the way up the cases.
- Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through the middle.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 or 4 days. I put mine in the fridge in the summer so they last longer.