These little quiches are a favourite for breakfast but they are also good for a snack.
Gluten and nut free
Makes about 14-15 quiches depending on size
- 8 free range eggs
- 8-10 short cut bacon rashers, finely diced
- ¾ Cup grated cheese
- 2 Tbsp. cream
- 2 Tbsp. gluten free plain flour
- Pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases or cut squares from baking paper and push them into the greased muffin holes.
- Heat a small frying pan on high heat. Add a small bit of oil and toss in the bacon pieces. Cook until slightly crisp.
- Turn the heat off and allow to cool while you do the next steps.
- Gently mix 3 of the eggs, cream and flour.
- Add one egg at a time, gently mixing between each one. Don’t whisk too much as we don’t want too much air in the quiches.
- Stir in the cooked bacon, cheese and pepper.
- Pour into muffin holes, about ¾ full.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through the middle.
Subscribe to Blog via Email