I am a huge fan of Singapore noodles. In fact, I crave them. Obviously I don’t like to buy them as I’m not sure that they are very health lol.
So I made my own version. It turns out, it’s a winner.
- 1 onion, sliced
- cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 baby bok choy, finely sliced
- 1 Cup cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 Cup cabbage, finely sliced
- 500g vermicelli noodles
- ¾ Cup vegetable stock
- 1tsp – ½ Tbsp. curry powder (depending on the level of spice you like)
- ¼ Cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Put noodles in a large bowl and soak in warm water.
- In the meantime, heat a large frying pan or wok on medium-high heat. Add oil and allow to heat.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes or until they start to soften. Toss in garlic and cook for another minute.
- Stir curry powder in and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring for 2 minutes making sure you coat it with the curry powder.
- Add the rest of the vegetables in and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and soy sauce. Bring to the boil turning the heat to high if you need to. Allow to simmer for 1 minute.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Drain the noodles and toss them into the pan or wok giving them a good stir to make sure the noodles are fully coated in the sauce.
- Serve them just as they are or with a little chilli if you like more spice.
If you would like to know how to get amazing health and wellness products, click the link below and go to join and save
Follow me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips