Kids love ice cream, but the store bought stuff is full of artificial colours and flavours. These are so quick and delicious the kids will ask you to make more.
Gluten, egg and nut free
Makes about 12 ice-creams
- 2 ripe mangoes, skin and seed removed and diced
- 1 Cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Cup greek or coconut yoghurt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth with no lumps.
- Pour into individual ice-block moulds and place in the freezer over night.
Subscribe to Blog via Email