I love making smoothies for the kids breakfast because I can hide loads of good stuff in them. I might put Chia seeds, hemp seeds, Cascara Sagrada (awesome for gut health) and anything they can’t see or taste.
I used cherries because they are detoxifying and cleansing and great for digestive health.
Mango is great for sleep, stress relief and viral protection.
Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- ½ banana
- ½ Cup frozen cherries
- ¾ Cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 Cup Almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp. hemp seeds
- Add all of the fruit to the blender or mixer, then seeds and there milk last.
- Blend until nice and smooth. If you like it a bit more liquid just add a little more milk.
- You can’t get much easier than that. Enjoy.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook if you want more health and wellbeing tips for the family.
Click the link below if you would like to know how I support my family’s health and wellbeing every day. If you want to save some $ go to join and save to receive 25% off.
Subscribe to Blog via Email