I lost count of how many of these babies I ate in Greece. They would usually come served with a huge pice of whole feta on the top and some local olive oil. YUM.
So needless to say, I am addicted. You can have this as a meal or as a side salad. By itself is divine. Make this batch up and have it for lunch for a few days.
Gluten, egg and nut free
- 250 feta cut into cubes, I prefer Danish feta but you can use any.
- 1 Cup Kalamata olives, I like the ones with the seeds still in as I believe they have more flavour. You can choose what you like.
- 1 x red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced.
- 1 x red capsicum (pepper), deseeded and cut into chunks.
- 2 x Lebanese cucumbers, cut in half and sliced
- 2 x puniest of grape tomatoes, you can use any tomatoes you like, this is just what I love.
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- Extra Virgin Olive oil to top.
- Once all the ingredients are chopped up, it’s really just a matter of tossing them all in a bowl or onto a plate. I always toss the salad in first then lay the feta over the top.
- To finish, just sprinkle the oregano over the top and drizzle a little olive oil over it all. So simple.
If you would like to know how to get amazing health and wellness products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Follow me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips
Subscribe to Blog via Email