I love this on my coconut yoghurt, you can have it on your muesli or just eat it as it is. If you enjoy ice cream, Im sure it will be tasty as a topping.
Gluten, dairy and egg free.
- 1 Cup raw almonds
- ¾ Cup coconut chips
- ½ Cup desiccated coconut (you can do any coconut you like, this is how I like it)
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- ¼ Cup pepitas
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Spread the almonds out evenly on a baking tray.
- Cook the almonds in the oven for 5 minutes and then check them, maybe even give them a little toss around so they cook evenly.
- Cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until they start to go a darker colour. Once cooked set them as ice to cool completely.
- If you’re using coconut chips, you can toast them too. Lay them out evenly on the baking tray and cook for 2-3 mins. They may be ready or give them a little toss around and cook for a further 2 mins or until light brown. Set them aside to cool completely.
- Once the almonds are cooled, place them in a food processor or high powered blender with the pepitas and blends until chopped. Not too fine, it’s nice to still have some chunks. Add in the toasted coconut and give it a quick whizz.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and give the whole lot a quick blitz just to incorporate all of it together.
- Enjoy it however you like.
If you would like to know how to facilitate your health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save.
Feel free to stalk me or message me on Facebook for more health and wellbeing tips.