Gluten, dairy and egg free
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ Cup unsalted peanuts
- ¾ Cup desicated coconut plus a few tablespoons to roll in.
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- Pinch sea salt
- Place the peanuts in a blender or food processor and blitz until roughly chopped.
- Add the ingredients into a blender except the few tablespoons of coconut that you will roll the bars in.
- Blend Ingredients until smooth. It’s ok if you have some small chunks of nuts.
- Place extra coconut on a clean plate. With wet hands roll 1½ Tbsp. of the mixture into a bar shape making sure it’s all packed tight.
- Roll each bar into the extra coconut and sit on the plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- They should keep for over a week.
Subscribe to Blog via Email