Cabbage is not a favourite amongst many people, but this is a great way to eat it and a really nice side dish with your meat and veg.
Gluten free, Nut Free, Egg Free and can be Dairy Free with substitutions
- ¼ cabbage, finely shredded
- 1½ Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut or Extra Virgin Olive oil
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- In a small frying pan, heat oil and butter at a high heat.
- Add cabbage and sauté for 5 minutes to allow to soften.
- Add salt and nutmeg and toss them through the cabbage.
- Sauté for another 2 minutes then it’s ready to serve with your favourite meal.