Why do I use dóTERRA Essential oils?
Because they are the best of course. There is a reason why the company has rapidly grown in the last 2 years. You can’t beat the product and anyone that tries to tell you otherwise has either never used them or hasn’t been educated on them. I can’t go past the purity, efficiency, the fact that you can ingest them and third party testing of dóTERRA’s oils, not to mention the amazing ethics of the company.
How do we use peppermint essential oil in our house?:
We love peppermint oil and wouldn’t be without it. It saves me so much money. If you consider there are 250 drops of oil in each bottle, I like to consider it as 250 uses. If I had to purchase products for all the things below it would cost me a fortune.
- Helps cool you when over heated.
- Promotes digestive health and helps reduce reflux, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, vomiting, nausea.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Combined with lavender and lemon it helps relieve allergy issues.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension (eg. headaches and migraines)
- In our cooking. A few drops in your chocolate is delicious.
- Breath freshener and hangover assistant.
- A non-stimulant early morning or afternoon pick me up. If you’re feeling low in energy, a few drops in the palm of the hand and inhale will get you going. You can also do this before sport or a workout.
- Freshen the air by diffusing.
- Curb cravings, suppress the appetite.
- Repels ants and other insects naturally.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for stimulating head massage.
If you would like to know how to get theses amazing essential oils for family health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices or contact me first for more info.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips.
Send me a message or email me on email@example.com
Subscribe to Blog via Email