Store bought honey cashews usually have more refined sugar than honey or even cashews lol.
These are a much healthier version and taste so good.
Gluten, egg and dairy free
- 500g raw cashews
- 1/3 Cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. butter or Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 190oC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat a small saucepan on medium heat with butter, honey, vanilla and salt.
- Continually stir ingredients while they are melting.
- Allow the honey mixture to boil for 4 minutes while stirring.
- Toss in the cashews and coat them in the honey.
- Pour the cashews onto the prepared tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 4-5 minutes, take them out and mix the cashews around the pan and put it back in for another 5 minutes or until the cashews are nice and golden.