This recipe was inspired by Medical Medium Anthony William. It’s sweet and delicious with no sugar or dairy.
Gluten, dairy, egg free
- 2 Cups Medjool dates, deseeded and chopped
- ¼ Cup tahini
- 1 drop doTERRA cinnamon essential oil
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- 1 Cup pecans, chopped, plus some whole pecans to top each piece of fudge
- Put dates, tahini, cinnamon oil and water into a food processor and blend until if forms a large smooth ball.
- Add in the chopped pecans and blend until again it forms a big ball. Have a taste to see if you need more cinnamon oil. Add another drop if you would like more.
- Place into a small, lined baking tray or loaf tin.
- Flatten the fudge out by pushing down with your hands. I like to use a piece of baking paper over the top so I get a nice smooth top and it doesn’t stick to my hands.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set for an hour.
- Pull the fudge out by the baking paper and cut into small squares. Place a piece of pecan on the top of each piece.
If you would like to support your family’s health and wellbeing with the best natural products, click the link below and got to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips for the family