Have you ever read the back of a taco seasoning packet? If you haven’t then you should. It is full of preservatives. You can easily recreate that using some spices. So simple and still very tasty.
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 corn on the cob (corn cut off)
- 1 large tomato (use 2 if they are small)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- ¹/8 tsp. black pepper
- Heat olive oil a large frying pan on high heat.
- Add paprika, cumin and coriander and stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the diced chicken, salt and pepper. Cook stirring until brown on the outside and almost cooked through the middle.
- Add in the corn and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomato, cook for 1 minute then reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the tomato cooks down into a sauce.
- Serve as a nacho topping, in a burrito, tacos or on top of rice with a side of salsa and guacamole.