Why do I use dóTERRA Essential oils?
Because they are the best of course. There is a reason why the company has rapidly grown in the last 2 years. You can’t beat the product and anyone that tries to tell you otherwise has either never used them or hasn’t been educated on them. I can’t go past the purity, efficiency, the fact that you can ingest them and third party testing of dóTERRA’s oils, not to mention the amazing ethics of the company.
How do we use Lavender in our house?:
- Has calming and relaxing qualities.
- Helps ease feelings of tension and anxiety. Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Add a few drops to a pillow, bedding or bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful nights sleep.
- Assists Meditation.
- Soothes skin irritations and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Assists in soothing sunburn or burns to the skin.
- In a spray bottle with water for cleaning surfaces.
- A few drops in vinegar for a fabric softener.
- In a spray bottle with water for air freshener.
- Add a few drops to shampoo for relaxing scalp massage.
- There isn’t much you can’t use Lavender for. It’s a very versatile oil.
If you would like to know more about these amazing oils click on the link below. If you go to join and save you can get 25% off retail prices.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips for the family.
You can message me on Facebook or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Blog via Email