- Supports healthy immune function
- Stimulating and refreshing
- Uplifts mood, stress relief
- Cleansing to skin and internal systems. Lymphatic cleanser.
- Removes grease
- Cleanse the air and combat bacteria
GF, DF, V, EF, NF
- 2 x ripe avocados
- 3 drops of dóTERRA lime essential oil (you can use lemon if you like)
- 1½ Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic or ½ large clove, crushed or grated
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt flakes
- 1 drop dóTERRA black pepper essential oil
- Good pinch Cayenne pepper
- Halve avocados and remove seed. Scrape the flesh out with a spoon and put it into a bowl. Using a fork, mash the avocado until all the lumps are gone.
- Add lemon or lime oil, olive oil, salt and pepper oil and cayenne, and give a good stir.
- Serve with rice crackers or vegetable sticks or as an accompaniment to your favourite Mexican meal.
TIP: Put the avocado seed in with the dip to stop the avocado going brown.