If you have a ants in your kitchen or want to keep there bugs away from your campsite, this simple spray is cheap and effective. The most expensive part of making this was the spray bottle and they’re $6 for 4 bottles. Dirt cheap and took about 30 seconds to make.
Will deter ants, mosquito’s, moths, flies, garden insects etc.
Commercial insect repellants are one of the most toxic things you can spray on your body. Some golf courses have banned them as it kills the grass. Please don’t spray this on or near your children.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Spray bottle that isn’t plastic as essential oils draw the toxins from the plastic. I use glass 500ml with a fine mist.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Terra Armour essential oil (doTERRA blend use for insect repellant)
- Fill the spray bottle with the water leaving 2cm from the top.
- Add 10 drops of lavender, peppermint, tea tree essential oil and 20 of Terra Armour to the spray bottle.
- Put the lid on and spray any surface that attracts insects. Spray around a room or in the garden.
To get these amazing essential oils into your life, click the link below and go to join and save for 25% off retail prices.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more great health and wellbeing tips for the family.
Subscribe to Blog via Email