When all you have is avocado, your essential oils come in handy. They are full of flavour and provide many healing benefits in a concentrated form.
Yes you can ingest Doterra essential oils, but I would not recommend that you ingest any other brand as they do not have the scientific testing behind them that doterra does.
Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- 2 ripe avocados, make sure they are soft to touch with a little bit of firmness.
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small tomato, finely diced
- Large pinch salt
- 2 drops Doterra lime or lemon essential oil LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- 1-2 drop Doterra black pepper essential oil (supports a healthy immune system, cell function, digestion and circulation)
- 1 drop of Doterra Coriander or Cilantro essential oil (supports heavy metal detoxing, digestion, reducing pain, helps fight bacteria and an analgesic)
- Halve the avocados, remove the seed and put one of the seeds asisde for later.
- Scoop the flesh out of the avocado skin with a spoon and put it into a large bowl.
- Mash the avocado using a fork until you get the consistency you prefer.
- Add in the diced tomato, garlic and salt.
- Add the essential oils. Be careful when adding the coriander or cilantro as they are a strong flavour. I like to put a drop on a teaspoon and gradually mix it in, tasting as I go.
- Gently mix all of the ingredients together.
- Enjoy with some vegetable sticks or wholemeal rice crackers.
- Also great with a Mexican feast MEXE CHICKEN BEAN LETTUCE TACOS BEEF LETTUCE TACOS MEXE VEGIES
If you would love to know how to get these amazing essential oils for their phenomenal benefits, click the link below and go to join and save.
You can also follow me on Facebook for more great healtha and wellness tips
Subscribe to Blog via Email