Do you know what is in your hand soap? Loads of words you can’t pronounce probably. Those words are toxic chemicals that seep into the skin, through to the blood stream and into the gut and liver. Small changes in the home can help you improve the health of your family. This takes me 1 minute to make. So simple and CHEAP. It would be less than $1.
- 2 Tbsp. liquid castille soap (you can get this online)
- 1 Tbsp. fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops doTERRA On Guard essential (you can use any doTERRA oils)
- 4 drops doTERRA Lavender essential oil
- Pour the castille soap and coconut oil into a foaming hand wash dispenser.
- Add essential oils of your choice.
- Gradually add water until it is almost to the top. Leave a little room for the lid and pump.
- Gently turn it upside down a few times to mix the ingredients.
- It’s ready to use. How simple was that?
You can watch a quick video of how to make it here:
If you need to know where to get the amazing essential oils for the health and wellbeing of your family, click the link below and go to join and save.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more family health and wellness tips.
Subscribe to Blog via Email