If you’re looking to ditch the sugary breakfast cereals but still need that sweetness, this caramel smoothie is the way to go. It’s also great for an afternoon snack for the kids.
Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- 1 banana
- 4-5 medjool dates cut in half
- 1 large teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 Cup of rice, almond or coconut milk
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender or thermomix and blend until smooth.
- If you would like it nice and cold you can use frozen banana.
If you would like to get yourself some amazing natural products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Please feel free to connect with me on Facebook